Copyright 2022 © Wessels & Liebau LLC. All Rights Reserved. This website is not intended to convey legal advice. Nothing in this website creates an attorney-client relationship. To contact our office, call 262-264-7702
Contact us today for an appointment:
What to bring for initial long term care planning appointment
If you are coming in to discuss long term care or Medicaid / Title 19 planning, below is a list of information and items I would like you to bring to our first appointment. Having this information will help make our meeting more productive. However, if you cannot put all this together, just do the best you can.
- Copy of current power of attorney for health and finances
- Copy of any trusts you have already created (If these are really long, you can send them in ahead of time and I will look at them before the appointment.)
- Current balance of all bank accounts, CDs, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, brokerage accounts, etc.
- Current balances in all retirement accounts.
- Any life insurance policies you own, along with information about the current cash value of any whole life policies.
- Copies of any annuities you own
- Information regarding all real estate you own
- Details on any businesses you own
- Blue Book value of any vehicles you own (or make, model, year and mileage and we can get the value for you)
- List of any gifts or loans you have made in the last five years